Populaire berichten

vrijdag 27 september 2019

But what if I hate? (David Lowrie)


But what if I hate?
What if I doubt?
What if I fear?
What if I cower?
What if I wait?
What if I loathe?
What if I fail?
What if I succeed?
What if I cry?

What if I manifest negativity in such a way in my life that everything I know and love goes away? Gets pushed away, by what I say? What I do? How I feel? Is it real? Can it all be so fragile? Can it all be so frail? That my thoughts alone can simply impale, all of my dreams, my hopes, my aspirations? All of my love, my visions, my inspirations?

You're fucking right they can.

And they will if you don't learn to instill - self love, positivity and rays of hope - as the tools you always turn to when it comes time to cope. Let love be the guide. Let hope show you the way. Let positivity take the lead, right now, today.

If you don't, you will suffer and you don't want that. Chase hate away like a cat after a rat. Let negativity float away like a balloon on the wind, burn it to the ground and then you'll begin - to sow the life you've always wanted to lead. With the right mindset, there's nothing you can't achieve.

Change starts now.
Let's support each other and change the world.


David Lowrie
💪🙏🧘‍♂️🙌D

Geen opmerkingen: