Populaire berichten

dinsdag 24 september 2019

The beauty I see in you (David Lowrie)



The beauty I see in you is the beauty I see in me, that's why life can seem so hard. When we recognize the beauty that resides within us both, that's when the healing starts.

The hardest part of life each day - is reminding yourself who you are. You've been told by many, young and old, how to look and to cover your scars. I'm here to tell you to bear them with pride, for your life should not be hard. Tell your story and share your truth and let your light shine far.

I want to know you inside and out to help me understand who I am. We are all one and when I get to know you, love for all is in the palms of our hands.

Gratitude for the opportunity to start a conversation with someone outside of my head. Reflections of light all coming together as we see heart to heart and we're led - through this spiritual journey together, hearts and minds as they meld, through you, I meet me and vice versa, you see, because we are all one and heartfelt.

Let your guard down and strike up a conversation - see just where it will lead. Open your heart and look into another to see what reflections will be.

Geen opmerkingen: