Populaire berichten

maandag 23 september 2019

The Road Tells (David Lowrie)





The Road Tells

The warm vibrations of the road fill me with a sense of accoutability. A sense of pride. A feeling of love. A heart of hope. A strength of will. A compassion of soul. A fire that burns deep within my being. The smooth rocks remind me of all those that walked before me.

The sense of loneliness fades in the early morning hours. The comfort of the wind in my face, the trees in my ears, the sweat on my brow. It reminds me that I am meant to live. Meant to travel. By foot. By car. By bus. By train. By plane. By heart. By soul. By mind. By meditation. By music. By exertion.

The words spoken by my brothers and sisters reminds me why I am here. To stay present. To live in this moment. To absorb all of the light and project it unto life itself. To remain a beacon for ships lost at sea. To remain steadfast in my mission to spread what it is that I spread. No matter the worldly definition.

My purpose is divine and beautiful. I am not here to compare. Only to share. To stay aware and always beware of the ever impaired. To lend a hand when you're in quicksand. To help a friend reach the end. To maintain a life of love, light, health, wealth, power, and inspiration.

The soft cot I reach each day reminds me to rest. Recover. You've earned it. Slow down. Remember. Write. Talk. Be.

This is more understanding and reminiscing of my journey along that strange and beautiful road - the road that continues to whisper my name time and time again - Camino de Santiago. 

David Lowrie

Geen opmerkingen: